Christine is a qualified and licensed
Healing Tutor with The Healing Trust.
She is also a Meditation Teacher.
I learned to meditate in 1989 and have been on a path of meditation and spiritual development ever since. I have always loved working with spiritual energies, and using them to help others by becoming a healer was a wonderful development on my path.
In the 1990s I trained in Reiki. Since then I have been furthering my work in healing, meditation and teaching. I have completed professional trainings leading to qualifications with the Soul Therapy Centre and The Healing Trust. My work has been enhanced by additional training in mindfulness-based therapeutic practice with the Karuna Institute, and in unconditional presence work with John Welwood. I am a qualified teacher of adults and have trained to teach healing and meditation. I am licensed to teach The Healing Trust Training Course.
My meditation experience includes Sufi, Buddhist, mindfulness and insight practices. I appreciate the teachings and writings of Eckhart Tolle, Sharon Salzberg, John Welwood, William Bloom and Jon Kabat-Zinn, amongst others.
I bring the benefits of my experience to my teaching work, which is heart-centred and soul-led.
- BA MSc
- Licensed Tutor with The Healing Trust
- Healer Member of The Healing Trust
- Registered Spiritual Healer
- Healer Member of the Soul Therapy Association of Spiritual Healers (a member organisation of the British Alliance of Healing Associations)
- Advanced Diploma and Practice Certificate in Soul Therapy
- Diploma in Mindfulness-based Therapy (Karuna Institute)
- Certificate in Teaching Adults (City & Guilds)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Reiki I & II